Muktinath Tour Package from Chennai
Muktinath word is derived from Mukti and Nath. "Mukti" means "Salvation or Nirvana" and "Nath" means "God or Master". Mukti Holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub-continent. Muktinath this Sanskrit name itself has religious overtone and a sort of emotional ring to it for the devout Hindus. The name is a synthesis of two words - (the provider of salvation) has been one such holy site, where thousands of devotees flock for attaining the much sought after moksha (Freedom) from the cycle of birth and rebirth. It is an ardent wish or a dream if you may say, of every Hindu to get Mukti-Nirvana from this cycle taking births over and over again. It is a belief of the Hindus that this world is "MAYA" (an illusion) and the earliest one gets out of it the better and a visit to Muktinath will help them achieve that goal. Since then it called Muktinath. The Hindus call it Muktichhetra (place of salvation) is one of the four religious sites. Many Shaligrams (Ammonite) found during Muktinath Yatra over here are considered by Hindu as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu and worship them. According to Hindu Myth lord Vishnu turned into Shaligram because of Brinda's Curse. Muktinath Temple is opened throughout the year but especially in Rishitarpani, Ram Navami, and Bijay Dashami thousands of pilgrims gather here to celebrate the festival
Best Season for Muktinath Yatra:
March, April, May, September (mid), October, November, and December are considered as the best time to visit Muktinath Temple. During these months the weather used to be clear all day and snow-capped mountains will be welcoming you with a big smile.
Muktinath Yatra from Chennai
WHY US FOR MUKTINATH TEMPLE TOUR PACKAGE?
If you are looking for a Muktinath Tour Package from Chennai you can choose Musafircab. We offer the affordable Muktinath Temple tour, Muktinath tour packages from Chennai, Muktinath tour from Chennai by flight, Muktinath Nepal Tour from Chennai, Muktinath Yatra Package from Chennai.
We are operating the Temple Tour Package for 10 years, so we are best for all kinds of services to Muktinath Temple Tour and yatra.
Muktinath Temple Tour Provide a best and competitive price for Group tour & FIT tour to Muktinath Temple for the customer
We can provide Customized Itinerary for Muktinath Temple as per your requirement if anything to change on the itinerary we can change after confirmation & booking.
We will provide quality services for the Muktinath Tempel tour to our valuable customer as per there budget & interest for the Muktinath Temple.
Guided City tour
With us, you will be on a guided tour with a well-known guide with you as a cabby
Muktinath Tour from ChennaiMuktinath Tour Itinerary from Chennai
Call for price 38500 Per Pax Minimum 8 T 12 Pax Requried
Tour : Muktinath Piligrimage Tour
Duration: 5Night - 6Days
Starts From: Kathmandu
Ends at: Kathmandu or (as you booked)
Note - DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CROSSING NEPAL BORDER
Voter ID and passport is required for crossing Nepal border Aadhar card or passport is required for the taking Muktinath Permit 1 Passport size photo for per pax
Rs 2000 or 500 rupees note is not allowed inside the Nepal.
Below 18 years child Aadhar card is required, Double vaccine certificate also required if founded by the Government Till Your journey date.
Muktinath Yatra from chennai Tour Itinerary by Gorakhpur UP
DAY -1 GORAKHPUR ARRIVAL – GORAKHNATH TEMPLE POKHARA
Meeting & Greeting by our representative in morning at Gorakhpur Airport / Railway Station & proceed to Pokhara. On Arrival check-in into hotel for night stay. Enroute visit Gorakhnath Temple. Night stay at Pokhara.
DAY -2 POKHARA – JOMSOM – MUKTINATH
Check-out from hotel & drop at Pokhara Airport for flight to Jomsom. On arrival hotel check-in & sameday proceed to Muktinath for prayer & ritual & return to Jomsom for night stay. Night Stay at Jomsom
DAY -3 JOMSOM – POKHARA SIGHT SEEING
Check-out from hotel & drop at Jomsom Airport for flight to Pokhara. On arrival hotel check-in& later proceed for local sight seeing. Places of attraction in local Pokhara are Vindhyawasini Temple, Seti River, Devis Fall (White Water Fall), GupteshwarMahadev Cave, International Mountain Museum, Barahi Temple &Fewa Lake. Night stay at Pokhara.
DAY -4 POKHARA – MANAKAMANA – KATHMANDU
Early morning visit Sarangkote (Optional). Post breakfast check-out from hotel & proceed to Kathmandu. On arrival hotel check-in for night stay. Enroute visit Manakamana Temple. Night stay at Kathmandu.
DAY -5 KATHMANDU LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Early morning enjoy Himalayan Mountain Flight (Optional). Post breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Places of attraction in local Kathmandu are Pashupatinath Temple, Budhaneelkanth, Radha Krishna ISKON Temple, Swayambhunath, Narayanhiti Palace & World’s Biggest Aeroplane Aviation Museum. Night Stay at Kathmandu.
DAY -6 KATHMANDU – GORAKHPUR DEPARTURE
Post breakfast check-out from hotel & proceed to drop in evening / night at Gorakhpur Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey. TOUR ENDS With Sweet Memories
Muktinath Yatra from chennai Tour Itinerary by Kathandu Airport Nepal
DAY 01 | ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU from chennai
DAY 02 | DRIVE TO POKHARA
DAY 03 | FLY TO JOMSOM or DRIVE FROM POKHARA TO JOMSOM EXCURSION TO MUKTINATH (25 MIN FLIGHT)
DAY 04 | BACK TO POKHARA from JOMSOM & HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR
DAY 05 | DRIVE BACK TO KATHMANDU VIA MANAKAMANA DARSAN
DAY 06 | LAST DAY DROP AT KTM AIRPORT DEPARTURE TRANSFER
- Only basic accommodation is allowed to take within the flight. 15 kg luggage per adult and 7kg per child is allowed by the airlines.
- Upon arrival at Jomsom, you have to walk from the Airport to the hotel which is about 5min from the airport.
- To visit Muktinath temple you have to walk over the Kali Gandaki river which is about 15-20min of distance. After crossing the bridge you will be transferred via Jeep on sharing basis to Muktinath. It takes appr0x 2 hr to reach Muktinath base via jeep then you have to walk from base to the temple. There are no other means of transport. And return back via the same medium.
- For ACAP permit 2 passport size photograph and passport/PAN card photocopy are required. ACAP fee is included in the tour cost.
- The company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the flight in case of bad weather or any technical/emergencies.
- The pilot-in-command has the full authority to decide on the passenger weight, flight route and ground time at Muktinath due to safety reasons
For booking or any inquiry feel free to call or Whatsapp us on
<>For more details, you can call us or Whatsapp us on
Cost Includes / Excludes for Muktinath Tour Darshan package from Chennai
- Stay in a 3-star hotel with breakfast.
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Guided tour city with a private cab
- Tax, Toll parking and driver
- Fuel charge
- Hindi/English speaking guide
- Nepal permits pass.
Cost does Exclude:
- Flight cost from Chennai to Kathmandu and return flight from Kathmandu to Chennai
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink
- Travel Insurance
Hotels in Nepal
Golden Temple Inn 3-star hotel
Address: Kathmandu 44600, Nepal | Phone: +977 1-4479771
Golden Gate Hotel 3-star hotel
Address: Lakeside, Pokhara, 06, Pokhara 33700, Nepal | Phone: +977 61-466670