Terms & Conditions
Welcome to MusafirCab. In the event that you keep on scanning and utilize this site, you are consenting to agree to and be bound bythe accompanying terms and states of utilization, which together with our security strategy administer Musafircab association with you in connection to this site. On the off chance that you can't help contradicting any piece of these terms and conditions, kindly don't utilize our site.
1. The content of the pages of this site is for your general data and utilize just. It is liable to change without notification.
2. This site utilizes treats to screen skimming inclinations. On the off chance that you do permit treats to be utilized, the accompanying individual data may be put away by us for use by outsiders: IP Address, Location.
3. Neither we nor any outsiders give any guarantee or ensure as to the exactness, convenience,
execution, culmination or suitability of the data and materials discovered or offered on this site for a specific reason. You recognize that such data and materials may contain mistakes or blunders and we explicitly avoid the obligation for any such errors or mistakes minus all potential limitations degree allowed by law.
4. Your utilization of any data or materials on this site is altogether at your own danger, for which we might not be subject. It might be your own particular obligation to guarantee that any items,
administrations or data accessible through this site meet your particular necessities.
5. This site contains material which is claimed by or authorized to us. This material incorporates,
however, is not constrained to, the configuration, design, look, appearance and representation.
Propagation is denied other than as per the copyright notice, which structures a portion of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
7. All trademarks recreated in this site which are not the property of or authorized to, the administrator is recognized on the site.
8. From time to time this site might likewise incorporate connections to different sites. These connections are accommodated your comfort to give additional data. They don't mean that we underwrite the website(s). We have no obligation regarding the substance of the connected
9. Your utilization of this site and any question emerging out of such utilization of the site is liable to the laws of India.
10. Specific offers will have the power to have extra Terms and Conditions which the client needs to consent to on the off chance that he profits that offer.
Cancellation Policy and Return
You may cancel the booking 12 hours prior to the time of the journey, without any cancellation charges for all services. In case cancellation or shorting of the trip is requested within 12 hours of the pick-up time, then the following rules will apply:
1. Multi-Day Trip: The charge for the first day would be deducted from the total amount and refund will be issued to the user.
2. Single Day trip/ Airport transfer: No Refund will be issued to the user.
3. Airport transfer: No Cancellation Charges if Cancelled at least 2 hours prior to pickup time.
4. For the Nepal trip - the cancelation charge would be 7% of the total amount.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us or WhatsApp us at
+91 888-111-8838. +91- 9319746548
Kailash Mansarovar Tour
- Booking a trip Valid passport for six months and more and 6passport size photographs copy(scan copy or send to contact person with 25% amount of the entire trip cost is required to be paid before 1 month. while the rest of the payment should be done before 7 days of departure of your trip or as mentioned by the company. Please do your planning carefully as per your budget and time.
- Prices quoted are subject to change as per the change in exchange rates, unavoidable circumstances like climatic change, flight cancellation, internal political situation, etc. However, there are no hidden costs.
- Passport & Visas All the travelers should have a valid passport for six months and a visa can be obtained from the Nepalese Embassy or consulate in your country, however, visa is stamped at the time of arrival in the Airport. For yatra, you get a group visa and we get an entry in the group as per size.
- Change/Delay in Program Sometimes due to unavoidable circumstances like bad climate, political unrest, landslides, health illness, natural disasters which are beyond human control may occur, we will be happy to refer you for an alternative trip to suit you.
- Cancellation & Refunds Cancellation time and refund policy are as follows: 1. 100% refundable if cancel before 31 days or month before the trip. 2. 50% refundable 2 to 3 weeks before the departure date. If you cancel the trip 08 -15 25% for one to two weeks. 3. 0% refundable less than 10 days.
- Health & Fitness We advise you have checked with your personal physician before making any trip. It is advisable to let us know if you have any problems with your health.
- Travel Insurance It is advisable you compulsory have your travel insurance to cover accidents, emergency rescue in case of unfavorable climatic conditions.
- Complaints Any complaints during the trip can be informed to your tour leader or guide immediately or at the office after completion of the trip. The management will try to look into the matter and take action accordingly.
We may collect personal details and information for official uses. But the information provided by an individual will not be shared or published without individual consent. We respect the privacy of every individual.