Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter Tour Package
Pokhara- Muktinath Temple- Pokhara
1 days tour
|Starting Price(per person)
|Most Popular for
Muktinath Temple is within a one-hour flying distance from Kathmandu and thirty minutes from Pokhara. After landing at the helipad at Muktinath, you will be provided one hour to have a darshan of Muktinath Dham. Temple is in a few minutes walking distances from the helipad. Since it's a windy place spending a long time for pooja might affect the flying time.
- Pokhara to Muktinath by a chartered helicopter.
- Visit Muktinath Temple and back in just 3 hours from Pokhara.
- Amazing view of the world's eighth highest peak - Mount Manaslu (8,163m).
- Views of Holy Gandaki River, Jomsom, Kagbeni, and Muktinath Village.
- An adventurous horse ride from Helipad to Temple Gate.
- Holy bath under 108 chilled water springs and 2 holy Kunda.
- Worship Vishnu God.
Day To Day Itinerary
- 7:00 AM: Transfer to Airport.
- 7:30 AM: Fly from Pokhara to Muktinath.
- 8:15 AM: Perform rituals activities (worship, Darshan, Pooja)
- 8:45 AM: Fly back to Pokhara.
- 9:30 Am: Pokhara Sightseeing
- 10:00 Am: Final Departure
Kindly find below the helicopter charter cost for Muktinath Mandir Darshan from Pokhara. From Pokhara, it takes 2 hours. After landing, 1 hour grounded time will be provided to visit the Temple and to complete all the ritual activities.
Muktinath Helicopter Service Information
||Muktinath Helicopter Service
|SERVICE STAR RATING:
||2.30 hours from Pokhara
3.30 hours from Kathmandu
|MAX. ALTITUDE OF MUKTINATH:
||5 people in a Helicopter
||Helicopter price for Pokhara to Muktinath to Pokhara:
INR 165000.00 for a helicopter which can carry maximum 5 People only
Note: Price is valid up to Jan,2021
|BEST TIME TO VISIT:
||September to November and March to June
|HOW TO BOOK THE HELICOPTER FLIGHT?:
||Just fill up the below form and we will help for booking.
All the above rates are in Indian Currencies, per-person basis.Notes:
- Rate valid till December 2020.
- Price is subject to change daily depending upon the US Dollars exchange rate.
- Helicopter cost from Pokhara to Muktinath and return from Muktinath to Pokhara.
- Camera, video, and Personal expenses
- Darshan and puja expenses.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, any food or drink
- Travel Insurance
For a Trip to Muktinath Temple kindly requests you to read the terms and conditions** thoroughly.
1. Is Breakfast Included During The Trip?
Breakfast is excluded from the trip cost. But if you wish to add breakfast during your trip extra charge will be added on your trip cost. The normal breakfast would cost in between $25 to $30 per person. For luxury breakfast, it would cost in between USD 110 to 125 per person.
2. What Is The Payment Method If We Book Directly Through Your Company?
Once the reservation and traveling dates are confirmed you need to make advance payment which can be paid through wire transfer or can make full payment via credit card after your arrival in Nepal. Note: payment via credit card is subject to be 4% fee in Nepal.
3. Are There Weight Limits On The Flights?
The helicopter can accommodate a maximum of 5 pax excluding pilots. On a group sharing basis helicopter will depart the minimum requirement of 3 Pax. On a charter, basis the helicopter can accommodate up to 5 Pax. Children above 3 years old can eligible for the helicopter tour.
4. Is There An Age Limit While Travelling In A Helicopter?
There is no age barrier to experience this trip. But in the case of children, children above 3 years old can eligible for a helicopter tour. All age groups can experience a helicopter tour.
5. Do You Charge For Kids Coming To Fly With You As Passengers?
Yes, kids are also required to make payment to experience this tour.
6. Are Helicopter Flights Affected By Weather Conditions?
Mountains weather is often unpredictable. It highly depends upon morning temperature and wind on the very same day. We would suggest you make your traveling dates flexible between 3 to 4 days in order to avoid bad weather. If the flight affected due to weather you can try the next day.
7. How High Could You Possibly Fly And With How Many Passengers?
Most of the helicopters in our fleet will fly above 16000 ft to 23000 ft with a maximum capacity of 5 Passengers.
8. When Is Your Peak Seasons?
March / April / May / September/ October /November / are the peak season for the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour. In those months we announce every day fixed departure on our website. If your willing to travel for the next season please kindly contact us for pre-fixed departure dates