Lakhimpur Kheri district is a part of the Lucknow division in Uttar Pradesh, India. It is the largest district in Uttar Pradesh. Surrounded on the river Mohan, Lakhimpur Kheri got is name form a tomb in 1563 over the remainder of Saiyid Khurd. Lakhimpur was formerly known as Luxmipur. Lakhimpur Kheri is located near Nepal. Several forts were built in the 14th century to prevent the attacks of attacks from Nepal. Several rivers flow across Lakhimpur. Some of these are Sharda, Ghagra, Koriyala, Ull, Sarayan, Chauka, Gomti, Kathana, Sarayu, and Mohana. Dudhwa National Park is in Lakhimpur Kheri and is the only national park in Uttar Pradesh It is home to a large number of rare and endangered species including tigers, leopards, swamp deer, hispid hares, and Bengal floricans.
Lakhimpur Kheri is at a distance of 135km from Lucknow and 425km from Delhi. It is located a few kilometers from Sitapur, Faizabad, Farrukabad, Kanpur, Aligarh, Etawah, Gorakhpur, Firozabad, Muradabad, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur.
Places of interest in Lakhimpur Kheri
1. Dudhwa National Park
Dudhwa National Park is located in the Terai-Bhabhar region bordering Nepal. It covers an area of 490.3 km2 T/he. This Park has two areas, Dhudhwa National Park and Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary. They merged in 1987. It is a home of several rare and endangered species including tiger, swamp deer, barasingha, barking deer and many more. In 1879 Dudhwa National Park became a Tiger Reserve and came with the project of Project Tiger. The park also had various different variety of Birds. A major attraction of Dudhwa National Park are tigers, swamp deer, fishing cat, leopard cat, jackal, etc.
2. Manduk Mandir ( Frog Temple )
Maduk Mandir is one of the freakish temples in India. No one believes that this temple really exists. Manduk Mandir is located in Oel town near Lakhimpur Kheri district. Its architecture is based on Tantra Vidhya or Manduk Tantra. It was built between 1860 and 170 by the King of Oel state. This place is of religious importance. Manduk Mandir is devoted to Lord Shiva. A major attraction of the temple is its amazing architecture. The whole structure looks as if the frog is carrying the sanctum on its back. It is believed that a frog is a symbol of good luck and fertility. Many devotees visit this temple for a blessing for their healthy life and good charm.
3. Gola Gokaran Nath Temple
Gola Gokaran Nath Temple is a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is also popular as Choti Kashi. This temple has a very unique storyline. It is believed that Lord Shiva was pleased with Ravan’s Tapasya and offer him a boon. But Ravan requests him to come with him to Lanka forever. Lord Shiva agreed to go on condition that he should not be placed anywhere on the way to Lanka. If he were placed anywhere, he would settle at that place. When Rawana reached the Gola Gokaran Nath he felt the need to urinate. Rawana offered some gold coins to a shepherd for placing Lord Shiva on his head until he returned. The shepherd placed him on the land. Rawana failed to lift him up despite all his efforts. He pressed him on his head with his thumb in full anger. The impression of Rawana's thumb is still present on the Shivling. Because of that the Shivling became like a Cow's Ear and mounted around 5 feet below from the ground level.
Why go with Musafircab?
We assure you if you choose us we will provide you a relaxed, secured and safe journey at a very low cost. We are the most trusted Cabs services provider all over India. We cover +140 cities and over +1600 destinations in India. We believe that customer satisfaction is important. When you book a cab with us in Lakhimpur Kheri, we assure you that your Cab will be on time with a well-mannered and well-trained cabby. Our drivers are locals of the city. They are well known to places and road across that city. If you are new to the city, you don't have to worry about anything our cabby will drop you at your desired location.
How to Book a Cab?
Musafircab offers the Best Car Rental Service in Lakhimpur Kheri for a local visit, outstation visit, Airport, and Railway transfer. You can Book a Cab in Lakhimpur Kheri for an outstation visit for one way trip as well as round trip. With Musafircab you can Book a Taxi service in Lakhimpur Kheri for all available cab types AC, Non AC, Economical, SUV, Sedan, and Tempo Traveller. We also launch few offers during certain seasons and holidays. We try to provide you best Services from time to time to help you travel at the cheapest possible price. With our user-friendly website, you can book a taxi online in a few simple.
- Go to our website www.musafricab.com enter your trip detail. Your pickup location your destination and pick up date and time and the type of your journey i.e., local or outstation then click on search car. After this, you will be directed to a page where you can choose your desired car from the list. Press on book-now and fill your details. You can pay before the trip or at the time of pick-up by cash or debit card.
- You can also call us or WhatsApp us on +91-8881118838 or 7408075555 to book a Cab Service in Lakhimpur Kheri. Our agents will help you in planning your trip and they will explain to you all the fare detail, Offer detail and Tour Packages to you.
Car Rental Services in Lakhimpur Kheri
Local Cab Service in Lakhimpur Kheri
- Half-Day Service: If you are having some work around the city for a short period of time, want a cab for Airport or Railway station transfer, or wanted a cab to go for a shopping or attending a wedding or party or any other occasion, you can try our Half-Day Cab service. This service is one small package of Musafircab for local usages in the city. The half-day package is a 4Hrs/40km package. Our cab will reach to you within some minutes. You can use it like the full day package, but the duration and the rental amount would be reduced to half of the full day package. If the customer needs extra hours or Kilometers additional rental charges apply.
- Full-Day Service: If you are planning to spend your entire day in the Lakhimpur Kheri, you can try Full-Day cab service in Lakhimpur Kheri also called an 8Hrs/80km Package. This service is most desirable for the traveler who wants to spend their entire day in the Lakhimpur Kheri.
Outstation Cab Service in Lakhimpur Kheri
If any traveler wants to plan for weekend getaways or for a family leisure trip outside the city limits Musafircab arranges for a compact tour package. We take up group packages from a city in India connecting places nearby. We would send cars accommodating the size of the group. Outstation car rental service is divided into three type’s services like Roundtrip, One Way Trip and Multicity.
- Roundtrip: This is a ‘to and fro service’ which is useful for those who would want to make a ‘to and fro’ journey from one destination to another. You can also request for a Roundtrip for multiple destinations from the destination you are staying. Musafircab provides a list of travel destinations along with a set of rental packages for a to and fro or a roundtrip journey.
- One way drop: This is for those who need just a one-way drop to their destination from a city to another destination. You can request for a one-way drop for multiple destinations from your destination.
- Multi-city travel: Suppose if you plan for visiting more than one city in a fixed time limit, say for instance you would want to visit Lakhimpur Kheri from Agra, from Aligarh to Faridabad, and then Faridabad to Delhi, avail our Multi city travel service.
Airport and Railway transfer
Transfer taxi service is useful for travelers who need only pick and drop facility from a location within a city. This service is useful for reaching the airport, bus stand, railway station, hotels, movie theatres and malls in a city. We would see to it that our drivers/chauffeurs are at the spot in time. The Musafircab rental package for transfer taxi is designed on a half-day package basis. That means minimum charges will be calculated per 4 hours/40 km. Musafircab has its hubs conveniently located near all major airport terminals in India thereby ensuring on-time delivery consistently. More importantly, these locations also enable handling of last-minute bookings
Our Services in Lakhimpur Kheri
- Local Car Rentals Just Call Us And Booked Your Taxi
- Outstation Taxi Customer Support No. +91- 888-111-8838
- Airport Transfer
- One Way Cabs
- Railway Transfer Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Car Rental