Call Or Whatsapp For Cab Booking +91- 888-111-8838
Varanasi famous as the religious capital of India is located near the bank of river Ganga in Uttar Pradesh, India. It is also called as Banaras or Kashi , is one of the most divine place for Hindus. It is the major religious hub and one of the scared cities(Sapta Puri) in Hinduism and Jainism. According to the hindu mythology, Varanasi city was found by Lord Shiva . During a fight between Brahma and Shiva, one of Brahma's five heads was torn off by Shiva. As was the ritual , the victor carried the slain antagonist’s head in his hand and let it hang down from his hand as an act of disgrace, and a sign of his own bravery. A bridle was also put into the mouth. Shiva thus dishonored Brahma's head, and kept it with him at all times. When he came to the city of Varanasi in this state, the hanging head of Brahma dropped from Shiva's hand and disappeared in the ground. Varanasi is therefore considered an extremely holy site. Varanasi is famous for Vishwanath temple which is one of the 12th jyotirling of lord Shiva. Varanasi is also known as the city of temples, the city of ghats, the city of music, and the center for moksha. There are lots of place where we can visit in Banaras . It is famous for its Ganga Aarti, Ghats where people take bath for their piligimage. It has famous ghats known as Dashawamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Panchganga Ghat, Harishchandra Ghat where Hindus bliss their death . Other places where we can visit in Banaras are Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple , Shri Guru Ravidas janam asthan , Banaras Hindu University and many more . If you are looking for Cab Service in Varanasi let us know and we will be happy to provide you with best price Deals for Car Hire in Varanasi for Airport Transfer, Railway Station Transfer, Half-Day and Full Day Service in Varanasi City, car rental in Varanasi ,Varanasi cabs booking , Varanasi car rental, Cab service in Varanasi, luxury car rental Varanasi, rent a car Varanasi, corporate car rental Varanasi, Taxi service in Varanasi,Car Rental Company in Varanasi, Taxi Service near me Varanasi Airport cab booking, Cabs in Varanasi, Car Rental Tour Packages in Varanasi To visit Varanasi and its destinations, car rentals in Varanasi, cabs booking,Varanasi car rental, car rental in Varanasi, luxury car rental Varanasi, rent a car Varanasi, corporate car rental Varanasi, Corporate car rental in Varanasi, Varanasi cab booking M.I.C.E in Varanasi. You can hire the taxi from Musafircab at reliable costs and according to your choice that can be fit in your budget.
Why you choose Us ?
If you are looking for a cab services you can try Musafircab. We are the most trusted Cabs services provider all over the India.We cover +140 cities and over +1600 destination all over India. We provide you the fare tour with a variety of packages which you can choose according to your need. Our driver take off you on time and help you as a local guider in that city.You can book a cab for a full day or for some hours as you need. Our agents will help you to plan your day for a proper visit. If in case you want to postpone or cancel your journey we can refund you amount without any cancellation charges. Our goals for our customer is
How can you book a Cab
You can book a cab or taxi to visit Banaras we can provide our best service for your destination. Our services are best,we can provide you comfortable and relaxed journey for your source to destination. You can book a cab through our websit www.musafircab.com or you can call us on +91- 888-111-8838 our customer care support are available 24*7 for your help. You can call us anytime for an enquiry. Musafircab is a trusted company among all the tour and travelling company.
Local Cab Services
- Full Day Cab : If you are planning to spend your whole day in Banaras we can provide our cab with a driver as a local guide who can help you to visit your place on time without any worry.
- Half Day Cab : If you want to spend some hours in Banaras we can provide you the fair prize trip.You can book a Cab for some hours.
Outstation Cab Service
If any traveler wants to plan for weekend getaways or for a family leisure trip outside the city limits Musafircab arranges for a compact tour package. We take up group packages from a city in India connecting places nearby. We would send cars accommodating the size of the group. Outstation car rental service is divided into three type’s services like: Roundtrip, One Way Trip and Multicity.
Airport and Railway Transfer
Varanasi is well connected to other cities through road, rail and air network. It is served by Varanasi Junction railway station and Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport. We provide all types of cabs for airport and railway pickup up and drop.
Wedding Car Rental Services
We offer a wild range of Luxury and Premium Cars for wedding purpose. You can book a cab for a full day or for a half day. Our drivers are well-groomed and are always on time.
Top 7 places you can visit in Varanasi
1. Kashi Vishwanath Temple : A very famous and holy place where you can visit in Varanasi is Kashi Vishwanath Temple. This temple is devoted to Lord Shiva. It is the one among the 12th jyotrilingas of Lord shiva It is located on the bank of river Ganga. The devotee of Lord Shiva starts their rituals early in the morning by 3am .Three times a day devotee do their all rituals Second rituals starts at 11.30pm and last one in evening by 7pm.It is one the recognized temple all over the world. The best time when you can visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple is in Shraavana, it is a fifth month of Hindu calendar.This month is dedicated to Lord Shiva as it is considered as a holy month. There is no any entry fees to enter temple.
2. Dasaswamedha Ghat : Dasaswamedha Ghat is the main ghat among all the ghats in Varanasi. Ganga Aarti is on of the famous ceremony done in Dasashwamedh Ghat, which is located very close to the famous Kashi Vishwanath temple on every evening during sunset.According to the Hindu mythology, in Dasaswamedha Ghat, Lord Brahma successfully performed the ritual of Dasa Ashwamedha (10 horses) sacrifice.
3. Manikarnika Ghat : Manikarnika Ghat is the main cremation ghat located on the banks of river Ganges in Varanasi. It is one of the oldest ghats in the city having mythological significance related to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. According to the religious beliefs, burning the dead bodies in the cremation ground located at this ghat is a way to attain Moksha, the salvation. Manikarnika Ghat is popularly known as Mahasmasana The ghat is a perfect place for symbolising both creation and destruction. The ghat also houses a Shiva Durga Temple, which was constructed by Maharaja of Awadh in 1850. Apart from this, a sacred pond named Cakra-Pushkarini Kund is also present within the borders of ghat. This pond was also dug by Lord Vishnu and existed long before the origin of river Ganges. Moreover, the site is popular for Charanapaduka, the footprints of Vishnu that are set in a circular marble slab. It is believed that Lord Vishnu mediated for years at this spot.
4. Assi Ghat : Assi Ghat is called as Assi Saimbeda Tirtha in Kashi Khand and is one of the five special ghats visited by pilgrims during the ritual route called Panchtirthi Yatra. It located far south, Assi Ghat is where pilgrims pay homage to Lord Shiva by worshipping a huge lingam situated under a peepal tree. The Assi Ghat is placed at the confluence of the Rivers Assi and Ganga and is famous for the large Shiva Lingam installed under a peepal tree. Assi Ghat is mentioned in Agni purana, Matsya Purana, Padma Purana, Kurma Purana and Kashi Khanda. Legend also states that the famous Indian poet saint, Tulsi Das had written the popular epic the Ramcharitmanas on the banks of Assi Ghat. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims visit this place during the months of Chaitya (March and April) and Magh (January and February). During solar or lunar eclipse, Probodhoni Ekadashi, Ganga Dussehra and Makar Shankranti, the place is visited by a large number of devotees and travellers.
5. Sankat Mochan Temple : The Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple is situated by the River Assi. It is dedicated to Lord Rama and Hanuman. The temple was established by famous Hindu preacher and poet saint Sri Goswami Tulsidas in the early 1500s. The deity was named "Sankat Mochan" meaning the "reliever from troubles". It is believed that the temple has been built on the very spot where Tulsidas had a vision of Hanuman. In Sankat Mochan temple, offerings to Lord Hanuman (called Prasad) are sold like the special sweet "besan ke ladoo, which the devotees relish; the idol is also decked with a pleasant marigold flower garland as well. This temple has the unique distinction of having Lord Hanuman facing his Lord, Rama, whom he worshiped with steadfast and selfless devotion.
6. Durga Temple : Durga Temple also known as Monkey Temple, Durga Kund Mandir and Durga Temple, is one of the most famous temples in the holy city of Varanasi. It is located near the Durga Ghat on the bank of the River Ganga, Durga Temple was built in the 18th century. This temple has great religious importance in Hinduism and is dedicated to the Goddess Durga. Durga Mandir was constructed in 18th century by Bengali Maharani (Bengali Queen). It is believed that the idol of Goddess Durga in the temple was not constructed, it appeared on its own. The temple is painted red with ochre to match the colours of the central icon of Goddess Durga, the goddess of strength and power. Inside the temple, lots of elaborately carved and engraved stones can be found. The temple is made up of many small sikharas conjoined together.
7. Ganga Aarti : Aarti is very famous rituals in Hindu culture. Aarti means worshipping your God by sacred words written in Hinduism scriptures. By doing Aarti a devotee call his God through his prayer and words and gives his offerings to god like flowers, sweets and other things. Ganga Aarti is on of the famous ceremony done in Dasashwamedh Ghat, which is located very close to the famous Kashi Vishwanath temple on every evening during sunset. Most of the tourist visit Varanasi to lookout Ganga Aarti. Ganga Aarti has done by following all the rules and regulation of Hindu tradition and after Aarti the thousand of Diya in Ganga river gives a mesmerizing views to the visitor. The best when you can visit Varanasi to watch Ganga Aarti is Kartik Purnima it takes place in October or November.
Other places where you can visit are Tulsi Manas Temple, Ramnagar Museum, Kedar Ghat, Harischandra Ghat and many more
Shopping in Varanasi : Varanasi is famous for its ivory works, sculpture, muslin and silk fabrics and perfumes. It is an excellent place to buy both the local and the international products. It is major a centre of arts and designs. In Varanasi you can buy a Banarasi sari, Gulabi Minakari, glass beads, Hand Knotted Carpets, Bangle etc. The shopping hotspots in Varanasi are Chowk, Gyan Vapi, Vishwanath Gali, Thatheri Bazar, Lahurabir, Godoulia or Dashswamedh Gali and Golghar.
Hotels & Resturant in Varanasi
Some of the famous hotels in Banaras where you can stay with an ease and feel like home are :
- Radisson Hotel, Varanasi 4.2* Very Good 5 star hotel
- Alka Hotel 4.1* Very Good 3 star hotel
- Palace on Ganga, Varanasi 4.2* Very Good 3 star hotel
- Hotel Yash Residency 4.5* Very Good 2 star hotel
- The Gateway Hotel of Ganga 3.5* Good 2 star hotel
India foods are famous all over the world its delicious taste and aroma smell attract the people towards it. Some of the famous restaurant where you can visit are :
- Aadha-Aadha Cafe
- Pizzeria Cafe
- Moti Mahal
- Kerela Cafe
| Cab Type
|| Local Package
|| Outstation Taxi Rate
|| Minimum Limit
||Rs 1900 Till 225/km
||Rs 2250 Till 225/km
||Rs 2750 Till 225/km
Major Cities nearby Varanasi where you can visit
Transfer Car Rental services :
Musafircab delivers on time transfer services which you can avail to reach places of commuting like airports, railway station, pick from hotels from bus stands and vice versa to a location of your choice. Read more at Varanasi Transfer Taxi.
Our Services In Varanasi :
- Local Car Rentals Just Call Us And Booked Your Taxi
- Outstation Taxi Customer Support No. +91- 888-111-8838
- Airport Transfer
- One Way Cabs
- Railway Transfer Contact Us At email@example.com
- Corporate Car Rental
Popular destination from Varanasi