Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep Tours -2 days
Pokhara to Muktinath tour via Road is the most peaceful and safest tour to Muktinath Temple. A huge number of people visit Muktinath Temple every year because it’s easy and affordable to all levels of people. People believe that once you visit Muktinath Temple then it carries away all the sins that you have done in your life.
Musafircab offers Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep Tours -2 days, Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep hire, and Pokhara to Muktinath Scorpio 4 x4 . Musafircab provides the best tour package/cab service for the Business traveller; Airport and Railway Transfer; Hotel Transfer; Local and Outstation Visit; Attending Wedding; Tour Packages; Corporate cab booking at a very low cost, providing various available cab options such as the Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Innova and Luxury car from where you can choose that fits in your requirement and budget. In our Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep Tours -2 days, we offer you a budget-friendly Service that will serve all your requirements. We provide you a wide range of packages for the Nepal trip that will provide you a comfortable and safe journey by Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep Tours -2 days.
We assure you if you choose us we will provide you a relaxed, secured and safe journey at a very low cost. We are the most trusted Cabs services provider all over India. We believe that customer satisfaction is important. When you book a cab with us, we assure you that your Cab will be on time with a well-mannered and well-trained cabby. Our drivers are locals of the city. They are well known to places and roads across that city. If you are new to the city, you don't have to worry about anything our cabby will drop you at your desired location. We work to make your journey an unforgettable and excellent experience. It's our mission to provide excellence and reliance on our clients. With Musafircab you can enjoy your holidays without any worries.
About Muktinath Temple
Muktinath Temple Tour is one of the popular Nepal Tour Package among Hindu and Buddhist, Muktinath Tour is a very famous pilgrimage tour in the Annapurna Conservation Area of Nepal. The Muktinath Temple is located at an altitude of 13,000 feet above sea level in Mustang district and is also recognized among the Hindus as Mukti Chhetra, or the "abode of salvation". In this Tour, you will be visited a small pagoda-style temple of Lord God Vishnu which is adored by both Hindus and Buddhists. The Buddhists worship the deity as one of the Bodhisattvas and Mukti Kshetra by Hindus. 108 sacred water spouts are flowing with icy cold water where devotees take a quick bath. Nearby is the temple of Jwala Mai, or the Goddess of Flame, with the extraordinary underground blue flame.
Best time to travel
The best time to travel to Muktinath is during March, April, May, June, September, October, and November. During these moons, the weather will be clear and snowcapped mountains can be seen closely.
Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep Tours -2 days With Muktinath Permit And Hotel Stay With Breakfast and Dinner
Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep Tours -2 days via road
7 + 1 Seats
Bus 18 Seater
18 + 1 Seats
Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep Tours Itinerary -2 days
Pokhara to Muktinath Jeep Tours -2 days
|As per your booking
Jeep, Fuel, Parking Charges, Driver Night, Driver’s accommodation
Personal Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit (ACAP), TIMS card (Total around INR 980 per person for Indian Nationality), Meals, Hotel/Lodge.
You can keep your baggage on the top carrier of the jeep
Muktinath Darshan Yatra Itinerary:
Drive from Pokhara to Jomsom. Stay overnight in Jomsom.
Drive from Jomsom to Muktinath Temple. Puja, aarti, and bath in 108 sources of water then after drive back from Muktinath Temple to Pokhara. (Ends of service)
For more inquiries call us or Whatsapp us on +977 986-7302514
Terms & Conditions
Term and Condition with Muktinath Temple Tour.
- A permit should be made ahead of the travel date. If same-day booking for the Muktinath tour additional amount for the Permit shall be charged.
- 25% of the total charge is taken as advance. The remaining amount will be collected after your tour is completed.
- Due to unforeseeable events outside of our control, the Company retains the right to modify the itinerary if necessary. Any necessary changes to our schedule won't in any way deprive the tour participant of program elements.
- The amount paid for the specific tour or package will be forfeited/non-refundable if a visitor or passenger does not show up on the anticipated day and time or is not present at the designated pick-up point for pickup or transport to the destination.
- The Company is not obligated to provide a refund for any unused travel, lodging, or sightseeing
trips that are part of the land arrangement package.
- The Company maintains the right to revoke any itinerary or booking made and to decline or deny admission to any guest or passenger who behaves improperly in a way that jeopardizes their health, and safety, or impairs their comfort and enjoyment while on the tour. The company will not issue a refund for the unused portion of the tour in this case.
- Musafircab is not responsible for any costs, expenses, or damages of any kind that a visitor or passenger may incur or sustain as a result of any of the following circumstances:
- Emergency situations on a national or local level, actions or inactions by any government, governmental agency, or authority, revolt, civil unrest, war, military activities
- Traffic jams, vehicle breakdowns, and obstructions of any public or private road, highway, sea, or air passage are all examples of industrial disputes of any kind.
- Any accidents of any kind. that happen while the customer is engaging in independent activities
- Theft, robbery, misplaced belongings/luggage, or food poisoning
- Isolation due to infectious diseases or any other situation that could harm tour participants' health or safety or reduce their ability to reasonably enjoy themselves.
- Any cancellation, modification, or alteration of a tour, hotel reservation, or tour services due to any of the aforementioned occurrences or as a result of a choice, an action, or a failure to act made by the company's principal(s), their agent(s), servant(s), or any of
When you are traveling with us there are no restrictions for tourists who are above then 18 & the less than 18 tourists need a guardian or a letter of consent signed by their family members. So that it will be easy to deal with you.
Online & Telephone booking
While you give us a call or an email for enquiry you need to provide a correct data and the things that we need in the content. And we will reply you an email or a call to make the reservation according to your needs and demand. Then after you need to leaves an advance for the reservation so that we can be able to send u a confirmation email or an invoice. After then if u cancel the reservation then you will be penalty some amount. If any things need to be changes or to rectify in the reservation then u can knock our door before we have a plenty of time .later it will be a problem to make changes n rectify in the reservation.
The guest must have their strong documents so that it will not be arises the problems later on. They may have their passport & the related documents with them. If the necessary documents are not with them then the guests have to compensate themselves.
Deposits & payment
After the agreement of the tariff that we provided in your demand for the booking . The modes of payment can be made by any mode of payment, but in the case of credit card payment modes are surcharged. The guest must pay the full payment after the due date is over. If the full payment is not done before the due date & cross the due date then the guest reservation may be cancelled, guest also need to compensate the company and the advance payment will not be retained.
Most of the travel company provides the insurance to the guest through all the time they travel so they need to be clearly mentioned in the information of booking condition. While we make an insurance of guest then they need to provide us the correct information so that they can easily claim their insurance.
The company can increase their tariff as per the policy of the Government, exchange rate of money, transportation costs, increases in petroleum products, airport charges, local taxes etc. When the cost of services increases the company must inform the guest so that they can decide whether to cancel or not. If they cancel the services after getting the notice of the changes in tariff within 7 days then they can get the full refund. Otherwise if the guest came to claim cancellation within 35 days then they need to compensate the company according to the rules & regulation
Passport & Visas
The guest must have a valid passport & visa although the places that they travel. so always carry your passport & necessary documents with you.
If you feel any uncomfortable in our services then please feel free to drop your feedback to us. So that we can resolve it. We will always be humbly looking for you ahead.
Frequently Asked Questions about Muktinath Yatra
Where is Muktinath Temple located?
Muktinath Temple is located 24 km northeast direction from Jomsom, 200 km from Pokhara and 406 km from Kathmandu in Mustang District, Annapurna Conservation Area of Nepal.
- How to go to Muktinath Temple?
Muktinath Temple can be easily reached just in one day by taking 15 minutes flight from Pokhara to Jomsom then, one and half hour jeep drive up to the Ranipauwa and walk for 20 minutes up to the temple.
One can also hire a single 4W Jeep from either from Kathmandu (3 days) or from Pokhara (2 days) to Muktinath.
You can reach directly at Muktinath Temple from Kathmandu in just 1 hour 30 minutes flight by charter helicopter from Kathmandu.
- How high is Muktinath above sea level?
Muktinath Temple is situated at an altitude of 3710 meters (13,000 ft.) above sea level.
- Is there any risk of altitude sickness?
Since Muktinath is located at high altitude (3710m), one-night acclimatization at Jomsom is required before heading to the Temple. There is not any record that people got altitude sickness during 'Muktinath Tour' but it is always better to consult with your doctor first. In case of emergency, helicopter services are available to rescue.
- What should I carry during Muktinath Tour?
Normal things as you carry for other tours. Wind Sitter will always be the best idea to carry to cheat the windy Jomsom. If you are traveling during Dec-Mar then warm jackets, thermals, gloves and other warmer clothes might be required.
- Is there any direct flight from Kathmandu to Muktinath?
Muktinath Helicopter Tour from Kathmandu is the only option to reach Muktinath directly from Kathmandu. Four and Five seated Helicopter are available to charter. Otherwise, Jomsom is the nearest airport to reach Muktinath from Pokhara.
- Is there any direct bus service from Kathmandu to Muktinath or Jomsom?
There are night buses that depart every day at 2 pm directly from New Bus Station at Kathmandu to Jomsom. You will reach next day at 10 am in Jomsom. Then, local sharing jeep drives up to the temple for an hour and a half.
- How is the road condition?
From Kathmandu to Beni for about 306 km and from Kagbeni to Muktinath (12 km), roads are blacktopped and fine whereas from Beni to Kagbeni about 80 km, roads are off-road, the bumpy and frequent landslide occurs during Jun-Sep.
- What types of hotels can I expect during Muktinath Yatra?
You can find a budget to deluxe 5-star accommodations at Kathmandu and Pokhara but at Jomsom and Muktinath only basic lodge, teahouses are available with attached bathroom.
- Do I get vegetarian foods during Muktinath Darshan?
Yes, you can get vegetarian foods all the way from Kathmandu to Muktinath.
- Places to visit at Muktinath?
108 Mukti Dhara, 2 Mukti Kunda, Jwala Mai Temple, Mharme Lha Khang Gompa, Swaminarayan, and Saligrams are the best this to observe at Muktinath.
- Do I need to obtain any permits to visit this temple?
Yes, two permits are required to collect before traveling to Muktinath. One is Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit and another is Trekker's Information Management System Permit.
- Is there any age restriction?
There is no such age limit for "Muktinath Tour" unless you have been restricted from doing so by your medical doctor.
- Which are the best months to travel?
The best time to visit Muktinath is from March to June and September to December. During these months it is neither too hot nor too cold. You will find the perfect weather and smiling snow-capped mountains in the blue sky.