Kutch is an district of an Indian state of Gujarat. It is an largest district of India. The district is known for its ecologically important Banni grasslands with their seasonal marshy wetlands which form the outer belt of the Rann of Kutch. The language spoken predominantly in Kutch is Kutchi language. The word Kutch means something which intermittently become wet and dry. Most part of the kutch district is known is known as Rann of Kutch. Kutch is famous for its Rann Utsav also known as Desert Festival, which is held every year in February/March.It usually coincides with the Hindu festival of Shivratri. The main attractions of this festival are demonstration of traditional handicrafts, cultural events and tours in and around the city. Places where you can visit in Kutch are Bhuj, Mandvi, Dholavira, Gandhidham, and Anjar. Kutch is famous for crafts and embroidery works. If you are looking for Cab Services in Kutch let us know and we will be happy to provide you with best price Deals for Car Hire in Kutch for Airport Transfer, Railway Station Transfer, Half-Day and Full Day Service in Kutch City, car rental in Kutch , Kutch cabs booking , cab service in Kutch, luxury car rental Kutch, rent a car in Kutch, corporate car rental in Kutch, Taxi Services in Bhuj, business rent a car Kutch, Kutch Airport cab booking, Car Rental Tour Packages in Kutch To visit Kutch and its destinations, you can hire a taxi from Musafircab at reliable costs and according to your choice that can be fit in your budget.
Why you choose Us ?
If you are looking for a cab services you can try Musafircab. We are the most trusted Cabs services provider all over the India.We cover +140 cities and over +1600 destination all over India. We provide you the fare tour with a variety of packages which you can choose according to your need. Our driver take off you on time and help you as a local guider in that city. You can book a cab for a full day or for some hours as you need.Our agents will help you to plan your day for a proper visit.
How can you book a Cab?
You can book a cab or taxi to visit Kutch we can provide our best service for your destination. Our services are best,we can provide you comfortable and relaxed journey for your source to destination.You can book a cab through our websit www.musafircab.com or you can call us on +91- 888-111-8838 our customer care support are available 24*7 for your help. You can call us anytime for an enquiry. Musafircab is a trusted company among all the tour and travelling company.
Full Days Cabs And Half Days Cabs
- Full Day Cab : If you are planning to spend your whole day in Kutch we can provide our cab with a driver as a local guide who can help you to visit your place on time without any worry.
- Half Day Cab : If you want to spend some hours in Kutch we can provide you the fair prize trip.You can book a Cab for some hours.
Top 3 places you can visit in Kutch
1. Rann of Kutch : Rann of Kutch is divided into two parts : Great Rann of Kutcg and Little Rann of Kutch. Rann of Kutch is an large area of salt marshes. Rann of Kutcg is famous for its natural beauty and its featured in many films. It is famous for its Rann Utsav also known as Desert Festival, which is held every year in February/March. Many tourist visit during the Rann Utsav.
2. Aina Mahal : Aina Mahal is an 18th-century palace located next to the Prag Mahal in Bhu, Gujarat, India. The Aaina Mahal palace, or 'Hall of Mirrors' was built during the flamboyant rule of Lakhpatji. It was built by Rao Lakhpati in 1761. The chief architect and designer of Aina Mahal was Ram Singh Malam, who was assisted by local builder community in construction. It was constructed with marble walls adorned with bronze lace and glass. The walls of the palace are of white marble and are not covered with mirrors separated by gilded ornaments with shades of Venetian glass. The Hall of Mirrors in the palace is the main attraction for the visitors as it has The Nagpanchami Ashwari Scroll, This forty seven foot long scroll vividly depicts the royal procession of Maharao sri pragmalji ii (1838-76 AD) held annually on Nagpanchmi. Fuvara Mahal Built in 1740 by way of Lakhpatji who had an ardor for music, art, structure, and literature. this turned into an amusement room, decorated by way of nice portions of art, Belgium chandeliers and lamps filled with colored water. Aina Mahal Also known as the hall of mirrors, it changed into built during the flowery rule of Maharao Lakhpatji in 1750 AD. Other including Ivory Door, Hira Mahal, Marriage Ceremony Mandap, Darbar Hall, Maharao's Horoscope. Timing when you can visit Aina Mahal is Monday to Sunday – 9 AM to 11.45 AM, and 3 PM to 5.45 PM.
3. Prag Mahal : Prag Mahal is a 19th-century palace located next to the Aina Mahal. It is suitated in Old Dhatia Falia, Bhuj, Gujarat, India. Prag Mahal is named after Rao Pragmalji, who commissioned it and construction began in 1865. It was designed by Colonel Henry Saint Wilkins in the Italian Gothic style, and many Italian artisans were involved in its construction. The local Kutchi builder community were also involved in construction of Prag Mahal along with Colonel Wilkins. The huge staircases and deep passages are floored with colourful Minton tiles and coated with handrails on classical balusters. The highlight is the Darbar corridor, which has Corinthian pillars, molded ceilings, massive Venetian chandeliers, Greece-roman statutory, classical balustrade galleries and ceiling murals of Shakespearean characters. The furnishing is in the Victorian-edwardian and art deco fashion. The corridor, which has a group of hunting trophies, has now been converted right into a Museum. Its a must visit sight for all Kutch Visitors. Timing when can visit Prag Mahal iss from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm / 3 pm to 6 pm; in winter : 09:30 am to 12:30 pm / 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm. There is an entry fee in Prag Mahal.
Other places where you can visit are Kutch Desert Wildlife Sanctuary, Kutch Museum, Mandvi Beach, Kandla Port and Mudra port etc.
Hotels in Kutch
- Regenta Resort Bhuj 4.1* Very Good 4 star hotel
- Hotel White Desert 3.8* Good 2 star hotel
- Rann Village Resort | Rann Utsav 4.3* Very Good 4 star hotel
- Pride Rock Resort & Restaurant 4.2* Very Good 3 star hotel
- Hotel Kalash Mandvi Kutch 4.2* Very Good 3 star hotel
Transfer Car Rental services
Musafircab delivers on time transfer services which you can avail to reach places of commuting like airports, railway station, pick from hotels from bus stands and vice versa to a location of your choice. Read more at Kutch Transfer Taxi.
Our Services in Kutch
- Local Car Rentals Just Call Us And Booked Your Taxi
- Outstation Taxi Customer Support No. +91- 888-111-8838
- Airport Transfer
- One Way Cabs
- Railway Transfer Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Car Rental